Kanab Utah

Kanab Utah
Our Beloved Town

Where Are They Now?

Take some time to share with us what you've been up to for the past 20 years. Yes it really has been that long. Be sure to share a fun memory or two as well.

Monday, July 7, 2008

ThE rEuNiOn

Hey folks! I thought I would post just a couple of pictures from the reunion this past weekend - there will be more posted on my site (http:/madsennicole.blogspot.com) later this week.

For those who didn't make it to the reunion - we missed you! For those who DID make it, it was good to see you!

CLICK ON THE PICTURES TO SEE THEM CLOSE UP

Future Cowboys at the Family Breakfast on Saturday morning. Tason LaCorti is on the left in green, and Sam Orton is the one in the blue shirt with the stripe. (Please comment if you know who the other two kids are!)


The parade float...(a few of us were actually lifted from the crowd to be on the float...thanks, Allen!)
)

Nolan and Scottia Reidhead at the dinner Saturday night


Terran and Andrea Church

Allen and Tammy Orton

The Class of 88 reunion attendees


Class of 88 and spouses

7 comments:

Tammi Shepherd said...

Wow, you all look great. There's no way we can all be pushing 40! I hope the reunion was a success. I am sad I missed it, but hope to stay in touch with you all through the blog.

by: Kim said...

The little boy in the red is Nathaniel Houston.

McKay said...

Thanks for posting this photos Nicole. It's great to see so many members of the class. It looks like it was a great time. Sorry I missed it.

I'm going to venture a guess on the young guy with the number 15. Is that a Bartlett boy?

Let's start planning another part for five years from now!

Nicole said...

You were missed, McKay!

Yes - already looking forward to the 25th. We didn't assign anyone to be in charge of that one. McKay, wanna work on it together?

Valerie said...

I'm sad I had to miss it! It looks like it was a great time! Everyone (in the pics) looks WONDERFUL! Almost 40, no way! You all look too fabulous! Nicole - if you are in charge for #25, give us a date to start penciling in now! I'll make sure not to move during that time! Until 2013, let's all keep updated through this blog! (If you would like access to my family blog, send me an email (listed on the class info sheet) and I'll send you an invite. I've made it private for several reasons, but am happy to invite you to view it if you request to.)

Valerie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kanab Activities said...

Thanks for sharing on this awesome pictures it will inspired me more to visit this place more often.

Kanab Activities